Indefinite Residence Permit to Foreign Specialists

According to a draft law of March 31, a foreign specialist (HQS status) will be able to apply for a residence permit with unlimited validity.

Until now, such permit is issued only for the duration of the work permit.

The conditions to apply for an unlimited residence permit are:
  • To already work in the country
  • To earn at least 750 000 rubles per quarter (as opposed to current HQS conditions of 167 000 rubles per month, i.e. 501 000 rubles per quarter)

Bellerage Migration specialists are happy to assist you:
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated on the latest developments and events
We are always open to new ideas, solutions and questions Please leave your contact information and we will get back to you shortly
Thank you!

We will revert to you shortly

Leave your email address to stay up to date

Your browser is not supported