Parliament adopted a package of anti-crisis tax measures
- Temporary break on increased penalties for organizations;
- Zero VAT rate for hotels and other temporary accommodation services;
- VAT reimbursement for 2022 and 2023 in a declarative manner will be possible for taxpayers which are not in the process of reorganization, liquidation or bankruptcy;
- Personal income tax for interest on deposits in 2021 and 2022 is canceled;
- Increased transport tax coefficients will be applied only to cars worth more than 10 million rubles (previously 3 million rubles);
- Corporate property tax and land tax in 2023: if the cadastral value of objects or land increases, it will be necessary to use the indicators from January 1, 2022.